Two deliciou smois Aunty's spotted dick puddings
No artificial flavours or colours.
Suitable for vegetarians.
This product is not suitable for heating in a conventional oven.
To microwave :
- Heat each pudding individually
- Remove seal, ensuring all film is removed
- Place the pudding upside down on a small microwaveable plate an heat full power (900W) for 30-40 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave gently and lift the pot away immediatly to allow the sauce to flow properly.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming
- Do not reheat.
To steam :
Pierce foil and steam for 25 minutes.
Allergy advices :
Contains wheat, gluten, egg and milk
May contain nut tracesa nd sesame seeds.
Invert sugar syrup, wheat flour, water, dried fruits (11%), (sultanas or raisins), rice bran oil, partially inverted sugar sugar syrup, glycerine, breadcrumb, dried skimmed milk, milk proteins, dried whole egg, modified maize starch, raising agents, dried egg white, stabiliser, spices, salt, preservative, flavouring, emulsifiers.