Sharwood's medium curry powder
No artificial colours or preservatives.
Net weight 102g.
Ground Coriander (32%), Cayenne Pepper (14%), Rice Flour, Fenugreek (3%), Pimento, Onion Powder, Parsley, Cumin, Salt, Dill Seed, Chilli Powder, Fennel Seed, Mustard Seed, Ginger, Black Pepper, Celery Seed, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Tumeric, Bay Leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves
- 2 tbs of oil
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of chopped ginger
- 4 tbs Sharwood's medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 450g lean lamb, cubed
- 300 ml of stock
- Heat oil and fry onion, then add giger and garlic , fry over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until softened.
- Stir in curry powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours. Then add lamb and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, lemon juice, sugar and canned tomatoesand allow to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice for the full-on Indian Experience.
Why not try....
Making Bombay potatoes. Fry with sliced onions, then add chopped tinned tomatoes, cubed potatoes and a little water, simmer until potatoes are cooked.